SATURDAY+ SUNDAY OCTOBER 27-28th
We will be holding our first Guild Ball Team Tournament. Rules will follow the regional cup organized play rules. With the following add-on(s):
– No captain may be repeated cross teams
– Teams consist of 3 players. There is room for a maximum of 32 teams.
– Teams will play head to head in 3 matches.
– Each player that wins his match gets 1 PP (Player Point).
– The team that wins at least 2 out of 3 matches will get 1 TP (Team Point).
– The team that has the most TP at the tournament is declared the winner of Clogcon 2018
– We will follow the WTC Guild ball ruleset as close as possible for timings and pairings
Tickets can be bought per team, and give access to ClogCon on Saturday and Sunday. It is possible to buy a separate ticket for the Friday. We will not be organizing any guild ball tournaments on Friday, but the gaming area is available.
(exact times may change)
Saturday the 27th of October:
09:30-10:00 Introduction and first pairing
10:00-12:30 Round 1
14:00-16:30 Round 2
16:30-18:30 Round 3
Sunday the 28th of October:
08:00-08:30 General Gathering/Entrance
09:30-12:00 Round 4
13:00-15:00 Round 5
16:00 – Award ceremony
2nd Place Team
3rd Place Team
– Influence tokens will be placed next to the models to show how much influence each model has this turn.
– Damage/influence/MP trackers shall be clear for your opponent.
– Terrain is marked at the bottom which type of terrain of terrain it should represent being:
– RG= Rough Ground, FG= Fast Ground, OB= Obstacle
– Define before the match what to do with a crooked dice and what is defined as a crooked dice. This will ensure that during a close game both players now what to except